WHO WE ARE
We appreciate your interest in Avatar Solutions' employment opportunities. Avatar is a fast-paced, rapidly growing company with a focus on improving workplaces and healthcare facilities around the world. We also have a key focus on our own staff, and foster an action-oriented culture that fuels innovation and creativity. Our employees are highly skilled and enthusiastic, and love working at Avatar thanks in part to our fun and flexible culture, generous benefits package, and focus on helping our clients improve.
Want to join our team? Choose a career opportunity below and submit your resume online. EEO/M/F/D/V
Current Title: Associate Project Manager
Reports To: Manager, Project Management
Department: Project Management
Work Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday
SUMMARY: Associate Project Managers are primarily responsible for supporting Project Management colleagues in various client deliverables as well as assist with improving internal Project Management processes and deliverables.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support to Project Managers by assisting with the prepartion of client deliverables such as data analysis reports, powerpoint presentations, survey design materials and client data reports.
- Manage multiple projects, workflow and tasks, and respond to changing priorities.
- Assist with Project Management related projects outside of client deliverables as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Organizational Development, Industrial Psychology, or related field required
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal/written communication, and presentation skills
- Data analysis and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional organizational skills as demonstrated by an ability to manage multiple tasks/deadlines
- Detail oriented and commitment to quality
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to learn and use proprietary, internet-based workflow software.
About Avatar Solutions
Avatar is a research and consulting company specializing in surveys, quality improvement, customer service and performance improvement in healthcare. Avatar offers a full array of survey/data/measurement tools and training to raise the level of service quality in healthcare.
Avatar provides superior benefits including health, dental and vision insurance and a 401k plan. Avatar provides holidays, vacation and sick time off.
Interested applicants, please submit resume/letter of interest to ChicagoCareers@avatarsolutions.com.