WHO WE ARE
The American Hospital Association Exclusively Endorses Avatar Solutions' Suite of Health Care Survey Tools
Following a thorough due diligence process, the American Hospital Association awarded an exclusive endorsement to Avatar Solutions for our full suite of Health Care Survey Tools: Patient Experience/Satisfaction, Employee, Exit, New Hire, Physician, and Culture of Safety.
To read more, please click here.
Avatar Improves Healthcare Patient Satisfaction With Information Builders' Intelligence, Integration, and Integrity Solutions
Information Builders, a leader in business intelligence and analytics, information integrity, and integration solutions, has partnered with Avatar Solutions to deploy Information Builders WebFOCUS BI platform and data quality tools to enhance Avatar's patient and employee survey solutions.
To read more, please click here.
Click on the links below to see Avatar Solutions' recently published articles.
- Murat Philippe featured in "Why Companies Are Embracing the Employee Value Proposition" in Workforce
- Employee Engagement and Patient Satisfaction Go Hand in Hand
- Murat Philippe discusses March Madness and Employee Engagement in USA Today
- Murat Philippe featured in the Detroit Free Press
- 5 tips for effectively recruiting, engaging and retaining top healthcare employees
- The Secret Formula for Employee Engagement on Women of HR
- Murat Philippe featured in Becker's Hospital Review
- Murat Philippe featured on Forbes.com
- Feature in Workforce
- Article in CR Magazine
- Feature in The Chicago Tribune: Whatever Happened to Workplace Accountability?
- Feature in FORTUNE: The price you pay for an Olympic-caliber career
- Article in Diversity Executive: Don't Overlook the Value of Interpersonal Skills
- Blog Post on Monster.com: How March Madness Improves Employee Engagement, Productivity
- Feature in Human Resource Executive Online: Beyond Engagement
- Letter to the Editor published in Human Resource Executive Online
- Report: Employee Engagement Levels on the Rise in Incentive Magazine
- Feature in Talent Management Magazine: Evolution of the Engagement Survey
- Michael Savitt discusses communication platforms in HRO Today
- Kevin Sheridan featured in the Chicago Tribune
- Feature in Chief Learning Officer: Strengthening Managerial Relationships
- Feature in Talent Management Online: Take Employee Temperature to Boost Engagement
- Kevin Sheridan featured in Engagement Strategies Magazine
- Feature in Fierce Healthcare: 4 Strategies to Employee Engagement
- Feature in Incentive Magazine: Smaller Organizations Boast Greater Employee Survey Participation
- Feature in Wall Street Journal: In Anemic Job Market, Benefits Take Hit
- Feature in AOL Jobs: How to Get Your Company to Relax the Dress Code
- Feature in Chief Learning Officer: How to Make Employees Co-owners of Engagement
- Feature in Human Resources Executive Online: Management Lessons from the "World's Best Boss"
- Feature in HealthLeaders Media: Medical Error Self-Reporting Stifled by Fears of Retaliation
- Feature in Chief Learning Officer: How to Make Employees Co-Owners of Engagement
- Feature in the Chicago Tribune: Friends with Work Benefits
- Feature in USA Today: Workers Eager to Job Hunt as Moral Plunges
- Los Angeles Times interviews Kevin Sheridan in "How to Keep Valued Employees from Leaving"
- Chicago Tribune features Avatar Solutions: Does Casual Attire Unite or Divide your Office?
- ColoradoBiz cites Avatar Solutions' 2010 Employee Engagement Norms in "Five Great Ways to Keep Employees Engaged."
- Avatar Solutions' 2010 Employee Survey Award Winners recognized on HR.com
- Avatar Solutions featured in ehow.com article titled "How to Report Unethical Behavior in the Workplace"
- "Top Five Comment Themes in 2010 Employee Engagement Surveys" featured in Incentive Magazine
- "Top Signs Your Employees Are Not Engaged" published in Human Resource Executive Online
- Avatar Solutions featured in Chicago Tribune
- Ashley Nuese published in O&P Business News article "Managers Should Make Changes to Avoid Employee Burnout"
- "The State of Diversity: Assorted Authority in Health Care Leadership" highlighted in ASHHRA's eNews Brief
- IPMA-HR's HR Bulletin features Avatar Solutions' data
- Kevin Sheridan and Ashley Nuese highlighted in O&P Business News' Survey Communication Breakdown Article
- Avatar Solutions featured in ACEME NEWSWIRE, "Gaming Industry Must Boost Employee's Job Satisfaction Through Relationships"
- Employee Surveys Help Measure Engagement
- Diversity Matters - Avatar Solutions' Murat Philippe Contributes Guest Column to Corp! Magazine
- Biding Time: Proactive Planning, Waiting for EFCA
Thank you for your interest in our organization. For access to our employee, physician, and patient satisfaction/engagement normative data, research, and experts, please contact Melissa Herrett at 312-236-7170 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presented by David W. Miller, Senior Consultant
April 29, 2014
HR West 2014 Annual Conference
11:20 a.m. – 12:35 p.m. PST
Presented by Murat Philippe, Director of Workforce Consulting Services
May 1, 2014
The Florida Association for Healthcare Quality 2014 Annual Conference
Lake Mary, FL
12:30 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. EST
May 15-17, 2014