WHO WE ARE
Click on the links below to see Avatar Solutions' recently published articles.
- Murat Philippe featured in "Why Companies Are Embracing the Employee Value Proposition" in Workforce
- Employee Engagement and Patient Satisfaction Go Hand in Hand
- Murat Philippe discusses March Madness and Employee Engagement in USA Today
- Murat Philippe featured in the Detroit Free Press
- 5 tips for effectively recruiting, engaging and retaining top healthcare employees
- The Secret Formula for Employee Engagement on Women of HR
- Murat Philippe featured in Becker's Hospital Review
- Murat Philippe featured on Forbes.com
- Feature in Workforce
- Article in CR Magazine
- Feature in The Chicago Tribune: Whatever Happened to Workplace Accountability?
- Feature in FORTUNE: The price you pay for an Olympic-caliber career
- Article in Diversity Executive: Don't Overlook the Value of Interpersonal Skills
- Blog Post on Monster.com: How March Madness Improves Employee Engagement, Productivity
- Feature in Human Resource Executive Online: Beyond Engagement
- Letter to the Editor published in Human Resource Executive Online
- Report: Employee Engagement Levels on the Rise in Incentive Magazine
- Feature in Talent Management Magazine: Evolution of the Engagement Survey
- Michael Savitt discusses communication platforms in HRO Today
- Kevin Sheridan featured in the Chicago Tribune
- Feature in Chief Learning Officer: Strengthening Managerial Relationships
- Feature in Talent Management Online: Take Employee Temperature to Boost Engagement
- Kevin Sheridan featured in Engagement Strategies Magazine
- Feature in Fierce Healthcare: 4 Strategies to Employee Engagement
- Feature in Incentive Magazine: Smaller Organizations Boast Greater Employee Survey Participation
- Feature in H&HN Daily: A Patient's Best Advocate
- Feature in Wall Street Journal: In Anemic Job Market, Benefits Take Hit
- Feature in Training: Effective Onboarding Leads to an Engaged Workforce
- Feature in AOL Jobs: How to Get Your Company to Relax the Dress Code
- Feature in Chief Learning Officer: How to Make Employees Co-owners of Engagement
- Feature in Human Resources Executive Online: Management Lessons from the "World's Best Boss"
- Feature in HealthLeaders Media: Medical Error Self-Reporting Stifled by Fears of Retaliation
- Feature in Chief Learning Officer: How to Make Employees Co-Owners of Engagement
- Feature in the Chicago Tribune: Friends with Work Benefits
- Feature in H&HN Daily: Providing a Seat at the Table
- Feature in USA Today: Workers Eager to Job Hunt as Moral Plunges
- Los Angeles Times interviews Kevin Sheridan in "How to Keep Valued Employees from Leaving"
- Chicago Tribune features Avatar Solutions: Does Casual Attire Unite or Divide your Office?
- ColoradoBiz cites Avatar Solutions' 2010 Employee Engagement Norms in "Five Great Ways to Keep Employees Engaged."
- Avatar Solutions' 2010 Employee Survey Award Winners recognized on HR.com
- Avatar Solutions article titled "Jumpstart Your Organization's Training" highlighted in this week's edition of Inside Training
- Avatar Solutions featured in ehow.com article titled "How to Report Unethical Behavior in the Workplace"
- "Top Five Comment Themes in 2010 Employee Engagement Surveys" featured in Incentive Magazine
- "Top Signs Your Employees Are Not Engaged" published in Human Resource Executive Online
- Avatar Solutions featured in Chicago Tribune
- Ashley Nuese published in O&P Business News article "Managers Should Make Changes to Avoid Employee Burnout"
- "The State of Diversity: Assorted Authority in Health Care Leadership" highlighted in ASHHRA's eNews Brief
- IPMA-HR's HR Bulletin features Avatar Solutions' data
- Kevin Sheridan and Ashley Nuese highlighted in O&P Business News' Survey Communication Breakdown Article
- Avatar Solutions featured in ACEME NEWSWIRE, "Gaming Industry Must Boost Employee's Job Satisfaction Through Relationships"
- Trustee Magazine features Avatar Solutions' Diversity research
- Employee Surveys Help Measure Engagement
- Diversity Matters - Avatar Solutions' Murat Philippe Contributes Guest Column to Corp! Magazine
- Biding Time: Proactive Planning, Waiting for EFCA
Thank you for your interest in our organization. For access to our employee, physician, and patient satisfaction/engagement normative data, research, and experts, please contact Melissa Herrett at 312-236-7170 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dec. 8 – 11, 2013
Lynn Ehrmantraut, Senior Vice President of Performance Improvement
Jan. 30, 2014
Virginia Patient Safety Summit
1:15 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. EST
Lynn Ehrmantraut, Senior Vice President of Performance Improvement; Kathryn Muscato, Director of Service Improvement and Executive Consultant; Julie O’Shaughnessy, Executive Consultant
April 9, 2014
The Beryl Institute Patient Experience Conference 2014
8:30 a.m. -9:45 a.m. CST